Prospera Solutions offers a specialized, fee-based service to help you reach and understand a proposed financial divorce settlement. Family law lawyers will help you with the legal issues of a divorce or separation but cannot provide the expertise on the financial matters. And, having your lawyer gather all of the financial documentation that is necessary for your case file can be expensive. We offer a cost-effective service to help you keep your legal costs down, and provide the financial guidance and advice to help you reach a fair and equitable settlement.
Our Certified Divorce Financial Analyst™ will review your financial interests for a matrimonial property settlement, and provide you and your lawyer with powerful data to support your case. A CDFA™ is trained to:
- properly gather, screen and document the financial data of the marital property,
- determine the short-term and long-term financial impact of a proposed settlement,
- explain tax adjusted values of assets,
- offer valuable insight into the pros and cons of different settlement proposals,
- help you avoid the common financial pitfalls of divorce,
- create personalized reports and graphs illustrating the financial status, cash flow, and net worth of both parties,
- provide financial documents to lawyer upon request.
Prospera Solutions also offers the services of a Registered Collaborative Professional. A Registered Collaborative Professional (RCP) is someone who has completed the specialized collaborative law training to obtain this designation. The benefits of using the Collaborative process:
- encourages mutual respect,
- identifies and addresses interests and concerns of all parties,
- utilizes a problem-solving approach,
- emphasizes the needs of children.
Our Registered Collaborative Professional will act as a Financial Neutral on your Collaborative divorce team and provide all the professional insight as a Certified Financial Divorce Analyst. If you are going through a separation or divorce don’t gamble with your future; book a free consultation today!